- Sumerian Empire: ca. 3300 – 2000 B.C.
- Akkadian Empire: ca. 2350 – 2150 B.C.
- Babylonian Empire: ca. 1800 – 1500 B.C.
- Assyrian Empire: ca. 1115 – 612 B.C.
- Neo-Babylonian (Chaldean) Empire: ca. 616 – 529 B.C.
FAITH & CHURCH
- Beginning of Christianity
- St. Thomas the Apostle
- Mar Addai and Mar Mari
- Church of the East and Chaldean Monasteries
- Separation from Rome: Nestorian Teaching
- Reunification with Rome: Pope Julius III and Mar Sulaka, 16th century
- Faith and the Aramaic Language
- Chaldean Rite of the Catholic Church
- Villages in the Nineveh Plain
- Agrarian Economy
- Self-Sufficient Communities
- Family and Domestic Life
- Chaldean Catholic Faith
- Education and Opportunity
- Why Some Left the Villages
JOURNEY TO AMERICA
- Chaldean Immigration Periods: 1880s – 1939 (The Pioneers), 1939 – 1945 (WW II), 1945 – 1965 (Post-War America), 1965 – 2003 (End of Quotas), 2003 to Today (Includes Refugees)
- Why Detroit
- Immigrant Entrepreneurs: Grocery Stores
- Building and Expanding Their Businesses
- Education and Professional Lives
- Images of Chaldean Pioneers (the Past)
- Images of Chaldean Children (the Future)
- Photo Display of Chaldeans in America – Through the Decades
- Chaldean Diaspora
- Chaldean/Christian Refugees